Vaping has become one of the most popular ways to consume cannabis. This is because it allows you to take a quick and discrete hit. Vaping also gives you the freedom to smoke wherever you want, especially if you’re in public. However, starting vapes can be intimidating for first-time users. That’s why we’ve put together this guide to help you get started with vaping. Read on to learn more about what vaping is, its different types, how to start vaping and more.
What is vaping?
Vaping is the act of atomizing (or vaporizing) your cannabis using a vaporizing device. With a vape pen, you’ll heat up plant matter (usually oils) and inhale the vapor produced. This allows you to take a quick hit without the harmful toxins produced by combusting cannabis. The best part is that vapes are extremely portable. You can easily take them anywhere with you, including work, school, or when you’re out with friends. That’s why vaping is quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to consume cannabis.
Types of Vaping Devices
Vaping devices are made up of three parts: the heating chamber, the atomizer coil and the battery. When you vape, you inhale the vapor produced by the heated oil. It’s important to note that there are many different types of vaping devices. This is because each device is aimed at a specific type of user. You can choose between pen-style, desktop, and portable vaping devices.
- Pen-style vaping devices are small, sleek, and lightweight. They look like a regular pen, so you can easily conceal them when vaping at work. These devices are the most popular type of vaping devices.
- Desktop vaping devices are usually larger and more bulky than pen-style vaping devices. They come with a glass or ceramic water pipe that you can use to vape oils. However, you can also use them to vaporize herbs, tobacco, wax, and other items.
- Portable vaping devices are similar to pen-style devices, but they’re usually larger and heavier. They’re often equipped with a battery and heating element so you can use them when you’re on the go.
Benefits of Vaping Cannabis
Vaping cannabis has many health benefits, compared to smoking. For example, vaping allows you to consume cannabinoids much faster than by smoking. This means that you consume less cannabinoids and fewer harmful toxins while vaping. Vaping is also much less harmful to your lungs than smoking. Because it doesn’t involve burning the cannabis plant matter, it only produces harmful byproducts, such as tar and carbon monoxide. Vaping, on the other hand, yields only vapor that’s inhaled by the user. Finally, vaping is more discreet than smoking. This makes it a good option for those who want to consume cannabis in public, but don’t want to draw attention to themselves.
Tips for a Successful Vape Session
- Always keep your vape clean. This also applies to your vape pen. Clean your pen by taking it apart and using a cleaning agent. You can also brush the atomizer and other parts while they’re apart.
- Don’t vape when you’re hungry. While it’s easier to consume more cannabinoids when you’re hungry, you shouldn’t do this because it makes for a sub-par vape session.
- Don’t vape when you’re tired. It’s harder for your body to metabolize cannabinoids when you’re tired because it’s working harder than usual.
- Don’t vape when you’re angry or stressed. These emotions might cause you to produce more heat and carbon dioxide, which affects the quality of your vape session.
- Break your vape session up. Consuming large amounts of cannabinoids at one time can cause you to feel groggy and nauseous.
- Turn off your vape pen when you’re done vaping. This ensures that you don’t vape more than what you should.
Vaping is a great way to consume cannabis, especially if you’re looking to save some money or avoid the social stigma associated with smoking. However, it’s important to start small and work your way up as you get more familiar with vaping. Always remember to vaping responsibly. Visit Wccannabis.co online dispensary today.