Cannabis bath bombs are the new dope, and they’re so much better than gummy bears or jelly beans. They’re easier to make and provide a more intense experience. Bath bombs combine the relaxation of a spa with the fun of an edible. You can enjoy them in the privacy of your own bath. They also have many health benefits from soaking in a warm bath. The aromas and oils produced by plants help relieve stress and tension, as well as fight germs, lice, and other nasties that lurk in your bathroom cabinet. If you’re looking for an easy way to add cannabis into your environment without having to grow it yourself, then a bath bomb is probably right up your alley. Let’s take a look at how you can create your very own cannabis-infused bath products:
What is a Cannabis Bath Bomb?
A bath bomb is a solid treat that melts in your bath. They contain one or more ingredients that not only smell nice in the water, but also have health benefits. Give them a try and you’ll get to relax in the tub while being exposed to a medicated aroma that calms and soothes your mind. Bath bombs come in a variety of flavors and scents that you can use to create a relaxing environment in your bathroom. They also come in a variety of therapeutic benefits, including the ability to ease stress, relieve insomnia, and improve sleep. If you’re looking to add a little more pep to your usual bath routine, a bath bomb can be a great way to do so. Bath bombs are available in a variety of scents and flavors, and many come infused with essential oils and cannabinoids.
How to Make Cannabis Bath Bombs
If you’re new to making bath bombs, start with a few simple recipes to get you started. For the ingredients, you’ll need Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate, USP), baking soda, olive oil, essential oils, and coconut oil. You can use any carrier oil to mix your ingredients together in. To make cannabis-infused bath bombs, start by adding a few tablespoons of Epsom salts to a cup of water. Then, add your oil and stir together to emulsify. Next, add your dry ingredients to the pot, such as Epsom salts, baking soda, and essential oils. You can use any combination of herbs and flowers to make your bath bombs. Mix ingredients together until you’ve created a slightly damp but dry mixture. Remove your dry ingredients from the bath water and form them into balls. Carefully place the balls on a plate to dry.
Why Make Cannabis Bath Bombs?
Whether you’re new to the world of cannabis or simply looking to spice up your current regimen, making your own cannabis bath products can be a fun and effective way to increase your intake. Cannabis oil has a number of health benefits, including relieving anxiety and stress, improving sleep quality, and reducing muscle spasms and cramps. Soaking in a bath bomb infused with cannabinoids can provide all of these benefits, while also easing your mind. It’s a great way to unwind after a long, stressful day, get rid of muscle spasms, and relax after a long night of studying.
3 Benefits of Making Cannabis Bath Bombs
There are a number of health benefits associated with soaking in a bath bomb infused with cannabinoids. These benefits vary based on the components of the bath bomb, but may include the following:
- Eases Stress – Like any other kind of massage, soaking in a bath bomb can help relieve stress and tension. It can also reduce stress caused by a number of different factors, such as the daily grind or environmental stressors.
- Promotes Sleep – Cannabis is well-known for its relaxing properties, which can help you sleep better at night. It can also help you relax before bed, helping to reduce the anxiety and stress that can keep you up at night and prevent you from getting a good night’s rest.
- Reduces Muscle Spasms – Muscle spasms are most often associated with multiple sclerosis (MS) and other neurological disorders, such as Parkinson’s disease. When you soak in a bath bomb infused with cannabinoids, you may experience a reduction in these muscle spasms. Be sure to choose a bath bomb that is high in CBD or low in THC, as both of these contain cannabinoids that are known for their therapeutic benefits.
3 Things to Remember When Creating Bath Bombs
- Choose the right cannabinoids – There are a variety of cannabinoids out there, each with their own unique health benefits. It’s important to choose the right cannabinoid profile for the bath bomb mixture you want to make, as different cannabinoid profiles provide different benefits.
- Make sure you’re using the right cannabinoid-rich oils – It’s important to use the right cannabinoid-rich oils when making a bath bomb, as different oils provide different benefits. If you’re using a CBD-rich oil, for example, soaking in it will provide the health benefits associated with CBD, while soaking in a THC-rich oil will provide the health benefits associated with THC.
- Make sure you’re storing your bath bombs properly – It’s important to store your bath bombs properly to ensure their long-term shelf life. It’s best to store them in an airtight container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight, which can degrade cannabinoids.
If you’re looking for an easy way to add cannabis into your environment without having to grow it yourself, then a bath bomb is probably right up your alley. They can be made in a variety of scents and flavours, and many come infused with essential oils and cannabinoids. Alternatively, they can be purchased at your favourite dispensary such as West Coast Cannabis. Give them a try and you’ll get to relax in the tub while being exposed to a medicated aroma that calms and soothes your mind. Visit Wccannabis.co online dispensary today!