Marijuana Teas offer a unique and enjoyable method of marijuana consumption.
If you enjoy the effects of cannabis and the taste of hot drinks, it’s the perfect way to enjoy your marijuana. While it can take a little longer to have an effect than methods such as smoking or vaping, if you like a nice cup of tea, infusing it with the effects of marijuana can be a whole lot of fun.
It’s also a good option for medical users. Tea is one of the healthiest beverages you can have, with many antioxidants and health-boosting properties. Of course, marijuana also has its own massive range of health benefits. When you mix the two together, you’ll get a super healthy drink that’ll make you feel good and do wonders for your body and mind.
Another great thing about marijuana teas is that you can have them in pretty much any form you like. Whether you prefer regular old tea, green tea or even iced tea, you can enjoy it with added cannabis effects. Some people choose to brew their own marijuana tea, although there are also readymade marijuana tea mixes which make the process exceptionally simple.
Marijuana Teas work a little differently to a lot of other marijuana products, so it’s important to know what to expect. Here’s a guide to Marijuana Teas, how they work, and how you should use them.
Marijuana Teas: What are They?
Edible marijuana products have become all the rage for marijuana users. These are cannabis-infused products that you can eat to get the effects. They work a little differently than things like tinctures and vape oils but are incredibly potent and long-lasting.
Marijuana edibles aren’t just limited to foods, either. You can also get the effects of marijuana via many of your favorite beverages. One such example is marijuana teas. These are simply teas that are infused with THC, CBD or both. In addition to the health benefits of tea, you’ll also get the benefits of marijuana.
Marijuana teas can come in many different forms and users can even choose to brew their own. They work in the same way as edibles and can be useful for both recreational and medical effects.
Marijuana Teas: How Long Till They Kick In?
Like with edibles, you’ll need to wait a little while to feel the effects. The THC in marijuana teas will be converted by the liver into 11-hydroxy-THC, a stronger form of THC which gives you powerful effects. After this, the effects can last for many hours and it’s best to avoid increasing your dosage.
Once you drink your marijuana tea, you may have to wait a couple of hours for the effects to kick in. It needs to be digested and converted by the liver before you start to feel the effects. Usually, this will take around 30 minutes to 2 hours. This can depend based on your bodyweight, tolerance, and how fast your metabolism is.
It’s crucial not to increase your dosage while you’re waiting for effects. Marijuana teas can give you very potent effects and it’s best to avoid redosing until after the high has worn off. It’s also worth noting that the high you get from these products can last for many hours.
How Long Do The Effects of Marijuana Teas Last?
The good news about marijuana teas and marijuana edibles/beverages in general is that once they kick in, they’ll last you for a very long time. In fact, some users may feel effects for as long as 12 hours.
Research suggests that, after consumption, you’re likely to feel peak effects at around 2.5-3.5 hours. However, you’ll still experience effects for around 4-8 hours. Some may even find their high lasts longer. Some users report feeling high for up to 12 hours and feeling residual effects for up to 24.
How long the effects of the marijuana lasts can depend on a few factors. Those with fast metabolisms are likely to feel the effects of marijuana teas faster and harder. It can also depend on your body mass index. Of course, the potency of the product and your tolerance for THC will also have an impact.
Many users enjoy the long-lasting effects of marijuana beverages. However, beginners must be careful when using them. It’s a stronger and longer high than you’d get from smoking or vaping marijuana, and it’s best to start off with a low dosage to get used to the effects.
Marijuana Tea Dosages
When you drink marijuana tea, it’s best to start off with a small dose. The effects of marijuana beverages can be very strong and beginner users should start off low to avoid a bad high. Once you get used to them, you can increase the dosage a little and experiment more.
Marijuana Tea mix allows you to add as much as you want, so there’s a lot of flexibility when it comes to dosages. In general, marijuana edibles come in 10mg THC servings. This is a good dosage for beginner users who want to test the effects of edibles. The same goes for beverages, and a 10mg dosage is a good place to start off.
More experienced users may want to increase to 20 or 30. Usually, super high dosages of edibles aren’t necessary as they’ll give you a strong and long-lasting high regardless.
Another option is to microdose with marijuana teas. This involves only consuming a small amount- around 2.5-5mg of THC. This will give you a much more manageable high. While you’ll still get some invigorating relaxing and euphoric effects, it’ll be much less overpowering than with higher dosages.
Remember that marijuana teas will take a while to actually have an effect. As such, avoid drinking more while you’re still waiting for them to kick in. The high lasts for a long time, so re-upping your dosage usually isn’t necessary.
Best Marijuana Tea Mixes
If you want to try out marijuana tea for yourself, you have plenty of options. Readymade marijuana tea mixes make it easy for you to brew up your own marijuana tea at home. All you need to do is add these to water and give them time to brew.
Here are some of the best marijuana tea mixes to try out for yourself:
- MOTA Ice Tea Mix – If you want a refreshing and delicious way to enjoy marijuana, look no further than the MOTA Ice Tea Mix. You can simply add this to water and ice to brew yourself a delicious cup of THC-infused iced tea. You can expect the relaxing, euphoric effects to grow on you over time after drinking. Each of these packets contains 150mg of THC. If you split this into 15 servings, you can enjoy this product for a long time.
- MOTA Temple Teas – If you prefer a hot cup of tea, the MOTA Temple Teas mixture is a good choice for you. This comes in multiple flavors- Moroccan Mint, Caramel Chai Pu-Erh, Jasmine Green or Lemon Grass CBD. Most of these contain a mix of 120mg THC and 20mg CBD. This makes them fantastic for both recreational and medical use. Alternatively, the Lemon Grass CBD flavor contains 150mg of CBD without any THC. This means you can reap the medical benefits without getting high.
- MOTA Yoni Relax Tea – If you want an extra potent tea mix, try the MOTA Yoni Relax Tea. It’s designed to help with PMS and menstrual cramps, but this potent mix can help with all kinds of pain, inflammation, and stress for any user. Each packet contains 300mg of THC and 100mg of CBD. This means you can expect powerful recreational and medical effects. Be sure to only take a small dosage at a time and this is a very cost-effective marijuana tea mix.
Other Marijuana Beverages
Marijuana teas aren’t the only way to drink up the effects of cannabis. There are also other beverage mixes which provide you with some great psychoactive and medical effects. Here are some other marijuana beverages to try out for yourself.
MOTA Canna Cocoa – This canna cocoa mix will make you a delicious hot drink infused with marijuana. Add it to milk and it’ll soak up the THC and give you potent effects. What better way to enjoy the effects of marijuana in the evening with a cup of hot cocoa? Each packet contains 150mg of THC and also comes complete with marshmallows to make your drink tastier.
Baked Edibles Hot Chocolate – This delicious hot chocolate mix comes in two options. Either a single packet of 20mg THC or a packet with 50mg of THC, which gives you two servings of 25mg. Either way, it comes in powder form which makes it simple to simply add to liquid, mix up, and start enjoying.
You can also create your own marijuana beverages. Cook marijuana into a fat-based substance like coconut oil and you can mix it into anything from smoothies to cocktails. Alternatively, you can simply add cannabis tincture to your drink mixes, which is alcohol-based and water soluble.
Alternatives to Marijuana Tea
Marijuana beverages are a great way to enjoy the effects of THC and CBD.
However, some users may prefer something that hits them quicker, something not quite as overpowering or something different altogether. Fortunately, there are plenty of other ways to experience marijuana. Here are some alternatives to marijuana tea:
- Marijuana edibles – If you prefer to eat your marijuana instead of drinking it, there’s a massive range of marijuana edibles to try. These come in the form of gummies, chocolates, candies, and baked edibles such as brownies or cookies. Like with marijuana tea, they’ll give you strong effects, although they can take an hour or two to kick in.
- Marijuana oils – Cannabis oils and tinctures are products that you can apply under your tongue for almost instant effects. You can get the benefits of THC and CBD within around 10-20 minutes with these. They’re easy to use and convenient no matter where you need a dose of cannabis. You can also get oil capsules that you simply swallow with some water to feel the effects come up.
- Marijuana concentrates – Concentrates are products that compress marijuana into more pure and concentrated forms. These often have THC levels of around 70-90%, making them very potent. You only need a small amount to get high and they’re easy to break apart and smoke, vape or dab. Concentrates are stronger than regular marijuana strains and can give you an instant hard-hitting high.
- Marijuana vape products – Many users nowadays enjoy marijuana by vaping. Vaping is a smokeless method of consumption in which you heat up products to create inhalable vapor. This vapor will give you all of the effects of the cannabis inside. You can buy vape oils and cartridges which will give you the effects of THC and CBD fast. It’s a safe, easy, and potent way to enjoy the benefits of cannabis.
Benefits of Marijuana Teas
Marijuana teas are a good option for those who want strong marijuana effects. Although they take a little while to kick in, when they do, you’ll get powerful effects for hours on end. They can provide effects of relaxation, euphoria, happiness, and creativity in a very fun and psychoactive high.
They’re also great for medical users. Cannabis helps treat pain and inflammation, anxiety, depression, headaches, migraines, nausea, cancer, and a lot more. Tea also has its own antioxidant and relaxing benefits, which makes the mixture of the two even more beneficial for your body.
It’s also simply an enjoyable way to enjoy your marijuana. Brew up a tasty cup of tea and you can drink up the effects you’re looking for.
Marijuana Teas are one of the best cannabis beverages available. You get the benefits of both the marijuana and the tea, plus a tasty drink to boot. You can experiment with different flavors and additives to make you drink even more enjoyable. Plus, with CBD tea mixes available, you can also drink them purely for the medical benefits. They make for a great alternative to regular marijuana products and a must-try for hot drink lovers.