If you’re looking for a new strain to try out, it might be time to check out some of our most popular weed strains of all time. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced smoker, just getting started or an expert; there’s a strain for you in this article! Read on to find the perfect weed strain for you.
Top strains to try
- Tom Ford Pink: is likely one of the strongest Indicas on the planet. Deep Purple buds frosty with trichomes will make your body tingle and melt. It will put you in a deep state of relaxation. Some would even say that this strain may have psychedelic properties.
- Pineapple Godbud: is a Sativa-dominant hybrid with delicious flavorings and potent results. The sweet taste blends pineapple, tropical pine, skunk, and pungency. Its smell is complex, with more pungency and skunk, plus some spicy, earthy, peppery, and fruity notes. It can heal arthritis, depression, constant pain, stress, and fatigue. The plant has brilliant neon green and gold buds that are oversized, fuzzy, and have amber hairs and plenty of gluey resin. Pineapple Godbud strain is suggested for daytime use.
- Blue Fin Tuna: is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain that is said to be a cross between Tuna Kush and Blueberry. Even with its beautifully relaxing indica high, Blue Fin Tuna’s stench can be overpowering. Tuna Kush has a super pungent smell that’s actually incredibly fishy, almost like rotting tuna! If you can get passed this funky stank, you’ll be met with one of the richest indica highs you can experience.
- Black Widow: With Indica-dominant genes (sativa/indica ratio of at least 30:70), this strain provides an exceptional head high with remarkably intense euphoria, powerful happiness, deep relaxation, and a major case of the munchies. Black Widow is only recommended for people who have been taking for a while, as its intensity can overwhelm novice users and potentially trigger panic attacks. But for those who can tolerate the venom, this strain is good for depression, physical pain, muscle spasms, headaches, and everyday stress.
- Granddaddy Purple (or GDP) : Its potent effects of this indica strain are clearly detectable in both mind and body, delivering a fusion of cerebral euphoria and physical relaxation. While your thoughts may float in a dreamy buzz, your body is more likely to find itself fixed in one spot for the duration of GDP’s effects. Granddaddy Purps cannabis strain is typically pulled off the shelf for consumers looking to combat pain, stress, insomnia, appetite loss, and muscle spasms.
- Huckle Berry: The effects of this strain are on the milder side and largely reported as relaxing, cutting through stress without the cloudiness. Undoubtedly, this strain is best known for its intense fruity smell and taste, similar to its relative Blueberry.
There is no one “best” weed strain, as different people prefer different strains for different reasons. Some people prefer one strain over another, while others may have a mix of strains. Try it out and find one that you like. You’ll be on your way to enjoying the good times. Visit wccannabis.co for all your cannabis needs.