Showing 41–60 of 85 results
What Is CBD?
CBD (cannabidiol) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid that provides many of the same medical benefits as THC without getting you high. You can find CBD in marijuana, but most CBD products are hemp-based. CBD is very safe to use and people often use products like CBD tinctures, edibles, and vapes to relieve pain, reduce anxiety, and help with sleep.
You can buy CBD products online in Canada quickly and easily from West Coast Cannabis. All kinds of CBD products are available for discreet delivery.
Will CBD get you high? No – cannabidiol is completely non-psychoactive and won’t make you feel high unless you use it in conjunction with THC. However, CBD still interacts with cannabinoid receptors to provide positive effects and many users report a greater sense of relaxation and wellbeing from using CBD.
CBD Medical Benefits
Cannabidiol is often a useful alternative to weed for medical cannabis users as it provides health benefits without getting you high. Medical uses of CBD include using CBD to relieve pain, anxiety, inflammation, and epileptic seizures. Studies also suggest CBD has mental benefits and can help with anxiety, depression, and stress.
Cannabis or CBD?
Should you use CBD instead of weed or cannabis flower? If you don’t enjoy the psychoactive effects of THC or want to avoid side effects like anxiety and paranoia, CBD is a better choice. CBD doesn’t get you high but it can provide a sense of relaxation and relief for many issues. You can also use THC-CBD products that contain both cannabinoids.
Full-Spectrum CBD or CBD Isolate?
CBD products are often labeled as full-spectrum or CBD isolate products. Full-spectrum CBD products contain a range of other beneficial cannabinoids and terpenoids in addition to CBD. CBD isolate products contain pure, filtered CBD. Both types of CBD extracts are safe and effective, although full-spectrum or whole-plant CBD products are recommended for greater benefits.
Types Of CBD Products
- CBD Edibles: CBD gummies, chocolates, and baked goods are delicious and easy to use. Simply eat as many as you need to get your desired dose of CBD and enjoy the taste.
- CBD Tinctures: CBD tincture oils are convenient and fast-acting. Measure your desired dose of CBD and apply it under your tongue. Alternatively, add it to food or drink.
- CBD Topicals: CBD-infused creams, balms, lotions, bath bombs, and other topical products can be absorbed into the skin. You can apply these to your body for soothing relief.
- CBD Capsules: Swallow one or two CBD capsules with water for a convenient way to get a dose of CBD. You can take more if you want to increase your dosage.
- CBD Isolate: CBD isolates powder can be absorbed under the tongue or mixed with liquid-based foods and drinks.
Is CBD Safe To Use?
Studies show CBD is well-tolerated by humans, even in high amounts. Some users may experience minor side effects such as nausea, diarrhea, and changes in mood or appetite, but these are uncommon. You can take CBD daily and adjust your dosage depending on your needs and preferences.
Buying CBD Products Online In Canada
Buying CBD online in Canada is a quick and easy process. Simply sign up to West Coast Cannabis, add your desired CBD products to your cart, and make a payment using e-Transfer. Your items will be sent out safely and discreetly.