Say Goodbye to Boring Highs With THC Extracts From Our Online Dispensary!
Would you like to explore THC extracts and elevate your cannabis experience?
You’ve hit the jackpot!
This complete guide will take you on a journey of discovering THC extracts, providing you with all the information you need to enjoy an unforgettable high and impress your friends.
From shatter to wax, and everything in between, we’ve tried, tested, and reviewed the highest-grade cannabis concentrates for 2023, so you can be sure you’re getting the best bang for your buck.
And don’t worry, we won’t leave you high and dry – we’ll also point you in the direction of where to shop for the highest-quality products, so you can get your hands on these potent cannabis extracts without any hassle.
Get ready to take your ganja game to a supreme level – scroll on!
What is THC Concentrate?
Let’s talk about the term THC concentrate – the ultimate buzzword in the stoner world that’s got all the experienced users talking.
In simple terms, THC concentrate is a potent form of cannabis extract that you get by extracting the THC ( short for tetrahydrocannabinol if you’re new) content from the marijuana plant.
This extraction process yields a product that’s significantly more potent than your standard joint, with THC percentages that can range from 60 to a mind-shattering 90 percent!
At a reputable online dispensary in Canada such as West Coast Cannabis, you can get your hands on a variety of cannabis concentrates. Here is what’s in store for you:
- Shatter: a translucent, glass-like cannabis concentrate that shatters when you tap or break it. Like all cannabis extracts, shatter has a high THC content, typically around 80 to 90 percent!
- Wax: a soft, malleable cannabis concentrate that has a texture similar to beeswax or earwax (the name implies this). In most cases, wax has a high THC content, usually around 70 to 80 percent.
- Budder: a smooth, creamy cannabis concentrate that’s similar in texture to butter. It also has an insanely high THC content, typically around 70 to 80 percent.
Naturally, the exact THC percentage will vary depending on the quality of the batch, the type of product, and the reliability of your online dispensary.
- Live Resin: a concentrate that is created from freshly harvested marijuana plants that are frozen immediately after harvesting.
Why? Well, this is done to preserve the beneficial terpenes and cannabinoids. As you can imagine, the living resin also has a high THC content, usually around 70 to 80 percent.
- Rosin: this is a solventless canna concentrate that’s created by applying heat and pressure to cannabis buds or kief. The THC content hovers between 60 to 70 percent.
- Hash: a traditional weed concentrate that you get by carefully compressing trichomes (these are the resinous glands on the weed plant) into a solid and compact block.
If you purchase hash from a reputable online dispensary like West Coast Cannabis, you can expect between 50 to 60 percent of THC!
All in all, each of these cannabis concentrates offers a unique set of benefits and characteristics, so we recommend trying a few different types to see which one suits your preferences and needs.
But wait, what makes THC concentrate so special?
Well, for starters, its high THC content can deliver a powerful and intense high that’s perfect for experienced stoners looking to upgrade their experience.
However, don’t let that scare you off if you’re a newbie- THC concentrates can still be enjoyed by beginners, as long as these consumers start with smaller doses and work their way up.
Now, if you’re looking to taste some high-quality THC concentrates, take a look at the THC extracts by West Coast Cannabis – the best place to buy weed online.
THC Extracts: Who Will Love Them?
While THC concentrates are certainly not for everyone, they can offer a range of benefits for people who enjoy using them.
Among countless reasons, here are just some of why you might want to buy THC extracts today:
- Experienced Potheads Rejoice: If you’re an experienced smoker who’s looking for a new way to enjoy cannabis, THC concentrates are the answer.
As you know, with THC percentages that can range from 60 to 90 percent, these concentrates can blow your mind!
- Medical Cannabis Users: THC concentrates can be an effective way to manage symptoms and provide relief.
Because of their high THC content, cannabis concentrates can offer fast and powerful relief for a range of ailments, from acute to chronic pain to anxiety and moderate depression.
- Adventurous Beginners: While THC concentrates are more potent than standard dry herbs, that doesn’t mean they’re off-limits for beginners!
In fact, cannabis concentrates can be an excellent way to dip your toes into the canna sphere, as long as you start with minimal doses.
Namely, weed concentrates are super easy to use, potent, and versatile.
In sum, whether you’re an experienced smoker, a medical cannabis user, or an adventurous beginner, there are plenty of reasons to consider buying THC extracts today.
The Medical Effects of THC Extracts
Speaking of medical effects, these are some of the conditions you can treat with a high-quality cannabis extract:
- Acute and chronic pain: THC extracts can offer long-lasting pain relief for patients with chronic pain conditions, such as arthritis, fibromyalgia, and back pain.
- Anxiety and depression: THC has been shown to have anxiolytic and antidepressant effects, making it a potential treatment option for patients dealing with anxiety and depression. Of course, standard therapy is also required.
- Insomnia: For patients struggling with insomnia or other sleep disorders, THC extracts can offer a sedative effect that can help to promote relaxation and restful sleep.
- Appetite stimulation: THC is well-known for its ability to stimulate appetite, making it a potential treatment option for patients dealing with appetite loss due to medical conditions such as cancer.
Cannabis Concentrates: How Do You Use Them?
Using cannabis concentrates like shatter may seem complex and even daunting at first, but it’s straightforward once you get the hang of it. Here’s how to use shatter like a pro:
- Get a dab rig, a bong for concentrates
- Heat up the nail using a torch until it’s red-hot
- Wait for 30 to 45 seconds for it to cool down
- Use a dabber to add a small amount of shatter onto the nail
- Inhale the vaporized shatter through the mouthpiece
- Exhale and enjoy!
Remember, always start with a small amount and increase it if necessary.
Using shatter takes practice, so try different methods and quantities to find what works for you. When in doubt, as a knowledgeable budtender at your favourite online weed dispensary like West Coast Cannabis.
The Best Cannabis Extracts to Try in 2023
Are you eager to get some high-quality THC extracts? Check out the following product reviews and shop for the best concentrated THC.
You can get all of these cannabis concentrates and more at West Coast Cannabis, the best place to buy weed online. Purchase some premium mail order marijuana today!
1. So High Extracts Premium Shatter – Girl Scout Cookies
If you’re on the lookout for top-quality THC extracts, the So High Extracts Premium Shatter – Girl Scout Cookies is a must-try. This product is the real deal when it comes to high-grade cannabis concentrates.
Girl Scout Cookies or GSC is a well-known hybrid strain that provides powerful full-body and euphoric effects.
This shatter is perfect for customers seeking relief from severe pain, appetite loss, and nausea. Also, its sweet and earthy flavour profile will leave you craving more more more!
Not only is this shatter potent and effective, but it’s also available online for a reasonable price of only $20. Buy weed online and get stoned now!
2. Budder – Pink Rockstar (Indica)
For patients dealing with chronic pain and inflammation, Budder – Pink Rockstar (Indica) is the top-rated THC extract to try.
This cannabis budder is a concentrated form of THC that’s similar to wax, but with a smoother, more delectable, and creamier texture.
Pink Rockstar offers a delicious aroma and flavour profile, but it’s also perfect for relaxing and getting rid of tension, stress, and painful aches.
It’s an excellent treatment option for patients dealing with tremors, pain, and even moderate depression.
Buy weed online, like Pink Rockstar, for as low as $15 and save some serious cash!
3. Kief – Alaskan Thunder Fuck (Sativa)
The Kief – Alaskan Thunder Fuck (Sativa) is not for stoners who can’t handle the intensity, as this THC extract is long-lasting and powerful!
As a reminder, kief is the resinous trichomes found on marijuana flowers and you can use it to create a potent cannabis extract.
Let’s review this THC extract kief now.
In short, the Sativa-dominant Alaskan Thunder Fuck strain will give you an uplifting and energizing high that can make you feel like you’re on top of the world.
The smell of this strain is distinctive and provocative, with a strong whiff of catpiss and skunk.
Use it to treat anorexia, pain, and inflammation, or if you’re an introvert who wants to be the life of the party (you will talk non-stop!).
Buy weed online like Kief – Alaskan Thunder Fuck (Sativa) for only $5 and taste a piece of heaven!
Buy Weed Online in Canada
Purchase the highest-rated and most affordable THC extracts from West Coast Cannabis, your favourite online dispensary in Canada.
Check out the latest mail order weed and get products delivered to your doorstep in an instant! No more waiting – buy concentrated THC now.