The Golden Elixir: A Guide To Canna Honey’s Rise to Popularity
Weed honey, or canna honey, is the perfect and most delicious way to add a bit of extra relaxation and sweetness to your favourite hot beverages or morning oatmeal.
It’s exactly what it sounds like – honey that’s infused with marijuana.
This article features everything you need to know about this sweet, adult-friendly treat, including how to infuse honey with cannabis, its recreational and medical benefits, and much more.
You will learn everything there is to know about cannabis honey so you can confidently shop at your preferred online dispensary or weed shop.
Find out the must-know facts and uncover the best canna honey recipe on the internet – keep scrolling for more.
What is Canna Honey?
To kick off this cannabis honey guide, let’s address the elephant in the room: what is canna honey and why should you get some from a weed shop today?
In a nutshell, canna honey is a mouthwatering, sweet and super tasty treat that is carefully infused with weed extract or flower.
The blend of honey and marijuana creates a unique weed product that not only tastes superb but can also provide a range of medical and recreational effects (from helping with insomnia to soothing your nerves).
Best of all, the options are almost endless! There are countless different canna honey types available, each with its own special blend of cannabinoids and flavours.
For instance, you can find some varieties that are made with CBD-rich cannabis strains (these canna honey products offer a range of health benefits without the psychoactive effects of THC).
On the other hand, others may be made with THC-rich strains, which can provide a more potent and intoxicating experience.
If you want to enjoy a sweet delicacy and get high at the same time, you can learn how to make canna honey with THC or just grab some from a trusted online weed dispensary like West Coast Cannabis.
Another fantastic thing about cannabis infused honey is that it is versatile! For instance, you can add it to your tea or morning coffee, use it as a healthier sweetener in different recipes, or just enjoy it straight from the jar.
Because it’s infused with high-quality cannabis, cannabis honey is a popular choice for stoners with a sweet tooth who want to incorporate the therapeutic benefits of weed into their daily routine – in the most delicious and easiest way possible.
So why not give it a go and see why users just like you are obsessed with canna honey?
Now, if you don’t want to try the canna honey recipe featured in this article, you can always choose the easiest route and just buy weed online.
If you don’t want to learn how to make canna honey, we recommend shopping for some excellent, top-tier products at a tried and trusted online dispensary in Canada such as West Coast Cannabis.
At this weed shop, you will find the tastiest and safest, not to mention most potent cannabis products on the market – for cheap. Get mail order weed today and taste some cannabis honey.
How to Make Canna Honey?
If you are feeling creative and you are ready to experiment in the kitchen, here is an easy and quick canna honey recipe.
All you need is a few ingredients and some time and patience – no cooking skills are required!
Gather up the ingredients and impress all of your friends with this cannabis infused honey recipe.
Ingredients required to make cannabis honey:
- 1 cup of honey (preferably high-quality, raw honey)
- 1 gram of quality cannabis flower (or 1/2 gram of quality cannabis concentrate)
How to Infuse Honey with Cannabis?
- Start by preheating your oven to 104 degree Celsius or 220 Fahrenheit.
- Next, grind the cannabis flower of your choice into tiny pieces and spread it on a baking sheet you’ve previously lined with parchment paper.
- After this, bake the weed in the oven for around 30 to 40 minutes (this is called the decarboxylation process, and it is a necessary step to activate the CBD and THC in the weed).
- Grab a small saucepan, and heat your honey on a low setting until it’s liquid and slightly warm.
- You will want to add the decarbed weed to the warm honey and stir vigorously. Make sure that everything is well combined.
- Allow the mixture to simmer on a low setting for up to 40 minutes. Keep stirring.
- Once the time is up, you will want to remove the saucepan from the heat and allow the mixture to completely cool down.
- Strain the weed out of the canna honey. For best results, we recommend using a cheesecloth.
- Finally, pour the strained cannabis infused honey into a clean and sanitized jar. Store the homemade canna honey in a dry and cool place.
As you can see, learning how to infuse honey with cannabis couldn’t be quicker and easier. Now all that’s left is to get the ingredients and start cooking.
Even beginners can learn how to make cannabis infused honey. But be careful and make sure that you are cooking at a low temperature – you don’t want your weed to burn.
What are the Benefits of Cannabis Infused Honey?
Why should you try cannabis infused honey? Why not! Here are some of the most important recreational and medical benefits of using cannabis honey.
- Canna honey may provide pain relief: As you know, weed contains compounds that may help alleviate pain and inflammation in the body, and honey has powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
Together, they can provide you with a powerful combination of pain relief. With this in mind, cannabis honey can help patients with acute and chronic pain.
- Canna honey can reduce anxiety and stress: Marijuana is also known for its relaxing effects, and honey can soothe your nerves.
- You will sleep better: Both weed and honey have amazing sleep-improving qualities. All in all, cannabis honey may help patients dealing with sleep disorders like insomnia.
- Canna honey can help regulate your appetite: Weed can stimulate the appetite, and you can add it to honey to create a delicious and easy way to encourage eating. Because of this, cannabis infused honey may be a good option for people dealing with eating disorders and patients undergoing chemotherapy.
On top of this, cannabis infused honey can make you feel sedated, calm, and anxiety-free.
It can chase away negative thoughts and help you feel better about life. Buy some mail order marijuana from West Coast Cannabis and find out for yourself!
The Best Canna Honey to Get from a Weed Dispensary
If you don’t want to learn how to make cannabis infused honey, worry not – you can always get some at the weed shop.
Check out these canna honey recommendations and pick your favourite one today. You can get these products and much more at West Coast Cannabis, the best weed dispensary in Canada.
1. Herbivore Edibles – Canna Honey From Herbivore Edibles
Buy the best canna honey today and save tons of money!
If you are looking for the cream de la creme of the canna honey world, taste the Canna Honey From Herbivore Edibles with a whopping 300mg of THC per 100ml bottle.
According to customers, this cannabis infused honey tastes amazing and it’s effective and quick-acting. The high itself is almost eternal.
If you have a high tolerance level to THC, the Herbivore Edibles canna honey is perfect for you.
Put some on top of your breakfast porridge, drizzle a bit on fresh fruit, or just enjoy it with a spoonful.
Use cannabis honey to alleviate stress, and feel calm, anxiety-free, and energized.
2. 1000mg THC Honey Oil Syringe by Bonafide (1ml)
The 1000mg THC Honey Oil Syringe from Bonafide (1ml) is another professional-grade weed product with a jaw-dropping 100mg of THC per serving.
The ingredients are simplistic: you get the highest-grade full spectrum cannabis extract, in the flavourless variety. Per syringe, you can expect up to 1000mg of THC!
Just squeeze some on your finger and eat it or dab some, or put it into joints! Since it’s already decarbed, you don’t need to worry about turning THCA into THC.
According to users, this weed product tastes heavenly and the texture is rich and luxurious.
Most customers say that the Bonafide – 1000mg THC Honey Oil Syringe is the best option for anxiety, pain, and stress relief.
Can Beginners Learn How to Infuse Honey with Cannabis?
Yes, even beginners can learn how to infuse honey with cannabis. Check out the cannabis honey recipe above and see how easy and straightforward it is.
Plus, if you know where to shop for some weed, it can also be a cost-effective option.
That being said, if you are looking for a reliable and budget-friendly weed shop, we recommend checking out West Coast Cannabis.
Where Can I Buy Weed Online in Canada?
Buy canna honey and many other fantastic and effective weed products at West Coast Cannabis, the best pot store in Canada.
Check out the widest selection of dry herbs, concentrates, edibles, mushrooms, and much more for the most competitive prices on the market.
Purchase mail order marijuana today and get high beyond your wildest dreams!