Cannabis lovers who want something a little more hard-hitting than the average weed strain can benefit from cannabis concentrates. These are products with super high THC levels that deliver a very potent and long-lasting high. Concentrates come in many forms, from hash to shatter, but one of the best is weed crumble.
Crumble is a marijuana concentrate which you can use in many ways, whether you prefer to dab or simply smoke. It’s known for its unique texture and high potency.
Here’s a guide to weed crumble, what it is, where to buy it, and how to use it.
What is Weed Crumble?
Weed crumble is a cannabis concentrate that boasts a unique texture and very high levels of THC. It usually has a yellow color with a crumbly texture, hence the name. Some users also refer to weed crumble as crumble wax or honeycomb wax as its appearance and texture share a lot in common with honeycomb.
Like with other concentrates, it compresses marijuana into a much more potent form for stronger effects. While your average strain of bud generally has THC levels of anywhere from 15-25%, high-quality crumble can reach levels of up to 90%. As such, you can expect some intense effects when you use it.
You can enjoy weed crumble in many ways. Its honeycomb-like texture makes it easy to crumble apart with your hands, and you only need to use a small piece to get the desired effects. Many use it for a powerful recreational high that gives you euphoric psychoactive effects for hours. However, medical users can also benefit from crumble as it’ll give you relief for pain, stress, depression, and many other symptoms.
How to Use Weed Crumble
First-time users might be a little confused when they first see weed crumble. What’s the best way to use it? One of the key benefits of crumble is that it’s a very versatile cannabis product that you can use in many ways. All of these can give you some very enjoyable effects, although some methods produce a stronger THC high than others.
Smoking – If you want to keep things nice and simple, you can simply smoke weed crumble. While it won’t burn well on its own, you can mix it up with some dry cannabis in a joint or spliff to enjoy more potent effects. Alternatively, you can mix it in with your bud in a bong or pipe, light up, and inhale. This will give an extra-potent kick to your cannabis.
Vaping – Providing that you have the right equipment, you can also vape weed crumble. Many vaporizers and vape pens now come with chambers specifically for cannabis concentrates. You can crumble up a little bit of weed crumble, add it to your chamber, and heat it to inhale the THC-rich vapor. This will give you some extra flavor as well as stronger effects than smoking.
Dabbing – Arguably the best way to use weed crumble is with a dab rig or dab pen. A dab rig is a tool that somewhat resembles a bong designed for use with high-potency concentrates. You apply a small amount of crumble to a metal nail, which you then heat with a blowtorch before inhaling through the mouthpiece. This will hit you hard and the high may be overpowering for first-timers. However, it lets you feel the effects of THC at their most potent.
Where to Buy Weed Crumble
Crumble wax is one of the more popular forms of cannabis concentrate on the market. If your local marijuana store sells products like hash and wax, it’s likely you can also find some good crumble. There are now many stores across Canada which sell marijuana, concentrates and other such products, like West Coast Cannabis.
However, you will likely find it much easier to buy crumble online. You can order as much as you’d like and get it sent straight to your doorstep. Every order is sent out in discreet packaging and you can get high-quality, affordable crumble this way.
Best Weed Crumble to Buy
Crumble doesn’t just come in one form. Like with marijuana flower, crumble is extracted from cannabis plants and can, therefore, have different effects depending on the strain. Here are some of the best weed crumble to buy.
- Death Bubba Crumble – Death Bubba is one of the most well-regarded indica strains. It can make users happy, euphoric, giggly, and immensely relaxed. Medical users often use this strain to tackle problems with pain, anxiety, depression, and sleep. It’s an enjoyable, soothing high that’s best for nighttime use.
- Nuken Crumble – Nuken is another great indica strain. It gives you a balanced high that isn’t too overpowering. While you’ll feel mentally and physically relaxed, you’ll also be functional enough to take on daily tasks and socialize with friends. It’ll give you a very euphoric and giggly high which is ideal for boosting your mood. It’ll also relieve pain, inflammation, headaches, and migraines.
Alternatives to Weed Crumble
If weed crumble isn’t your style, there are other options for you. Whether you want a different kind of high-potency product or something more manageable, there are now all kinds of cannabis products you can buy online. Here are some weed crumble alternatives.
- Edibles – For the most potent THC effects, try weed edibles. These convert THC to 11-hydroxy-THC in your bloodstream, which gives you an incredible high that can last 8 hours or more. Edibles take a couple of hours to kick in but offer the most powerful high you can get.
- Oils – THC Oils can give you a hard-hitting high within minutes. CBD Oils can give you some incredible medical effects without making you high. Some oils also offer levels of both THC and CBD so you can enjoy both the recreational and medical benefits.
- Caviar – Another weed concentrate with extremely high THC levels. You can also use this by smoking, vaping, and dabbing for fast-acting and invigorating effects.
Weed crumble is one of the best cannabis concentrates available. It’s more potent than flower and easy to crumble up and use in many ways. As long as you can manage the potent effects, you’ll enjoy weed crumble very much for both its recreational high and medical benefits.