Vape pens are one of the most popular ways to consume cannabis. Due to the variety of marijuana vape cartridges and devices on the market, there’s no shortage of quality options. As such, disposable vapes are quickly becoming a staple for many cannabis users. Read on for more information about the benefits and drawbacks of disposable vape pens.
What is a vape pen?
As the name implies, vape pens are used to vaporize cannabis wax, oils, concentrates and dry herbs. The process is simple: The user puts the dry herb or concentrated cannabinoid in the vape pen, breathes on it and then inhales the vapor. The vaporization process deletes the cannabinoids from the herb or concentrate, leaving only the smell and taste behind. Vape pens come in a variety of shapes and sizes, depending on the manufacturer. The most common vape pen models include the following (although these are far from the only options):
- Compact vape pen: Small, portable, good for discrete use.
- Pen-style vape pen: Comes in a wide range of sizes and designs.
- Crafty vape pen: A tiny, inconspicuous pen that can pass as a marker.
- Dry herb vape pen: A pen designed to vaporize dried herbs (e.g. herbs used in tea).
Disposable Vape Pen Benefits
- Convenient: The convenience of a vape pen is what makes it such a popular choice for new users.
- Discreet: Vape pens are small and discreet, making them a great choice for those who want to consume cannabis discreetly.
- Portable: Like all portable devices, vape pens are great for taking your cannabis on the go. No need to pack a large, bulky stash or waste precious storage space in your bag.
- Versatility: Vape pens are highly versatile. Different vape pens melt different types of herbs, oils and concentrates. There’s no need to buy multiple devices if you only want to dab resin or vape different oils.
- Affordability: Vape pens are generally cheaper than other methods of consuming cannabis, like rigs, bongs and pipes. Plus, there’s no clean-up involved.
- Easy to learn: Unlike combustion methods, there’s no learning curve to spearheading vape pen usage. And if you need a quick reminder on how to use your vape pen, there are plenty of online tutorials and videos to help.
- Healthier: Many users notice that vaping has health benefits over combustion. Not only does vaping avoid combustion-related health risks, but it’s healthier for the lungs, too.
Disposable Vape Pen Drawbacks
- Maintenance: Even though vape pens are generally easy to maintain, you still need to replace the vape juice and cleaning cartridges. You can easily go through a pack of vape juice and a pack of cotton filters in a few weeks, depending on your vaping habits.
- Ease of misuse: Vape pen users should be cautious. Because they’re so easy to misplace, misplaced pen batteries and lose pens are common. This can be dangerous if it lands in the hands of a child.
- Spoilage: If you let your vape juice sit in the pen for too long, it can spoil. The cannabinoids will oxidize and become rancid, producing a foul taste and smell. Rancid vape juice can be cleaned with a vinegar solution, but it should be disposed of immediately.
Vape pens are a great way for new cannabis users to experience the benefits of inhaling vapour. These devices are easy to use, discreet and versatile. And, with a wide range of models to choose from, it’s easy to find one that fits your lifestyle. Visit Wccannabis.co online dispensary for all your vape needs.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.