Do you find your bath time to be pretty bland? Maybe it’s just me, but I find the act of taking a bath to be pretty uneventful. After all, what’s there to look at other than soap bubbles and the walls of your bathroom? But, what if there was something else that could help you enjoy your bath time even more? Well, there is: cannabis bath salts! These types of salts are becoming increasingly popular because they offer a variety of benefits when used in conjunction with bathing. These benefits include relaxation, stress relief, and heightened senses. In this article we will discuss everything you need to know about using cannabis bath salts in your bath.
What Are Cannabis Bath Salts?
Cannabis bath salts are a type of infused liquid that you mix with Epsom salts for a relaxing soak. They contain both CBD (a cannabinoid that reduces stress and assists with pain) and THC (the compound responsible for the high). When taken in a bath, the CBD and THC combine to relax you without getting you high. They’re often recommended for people who are stressed or in pain. This is because the ingredients in the bath salts are meant to relieve the symptoms of these conditions. You can get a majority of your anxiety and stress relief from the bath salts, but you’ll also experience the euphoria of THC. CBD strains are also known to alleviate pain and inflammation. This can be incredibly helpful if you have arthritis, migraines, or other kinds of chronic pain.
How to Use Cannabis Bath Salts
You will want to start by filling your bathtub with a few inches of water. Next, pour a small amount of the cannabis bath salts into the water. Stir the salts into the water and let them dissolve. Once the bath salts have completely dissolved, you can add some Epsom salts or another type of magnesium-rich salt to your bath. These salts are known to aid in the absorption of minerals, including magnesium, into your body. While using bath salts, you can choose to keep yourself in a sitting position or lie down fully in the bathtub. You can also adjust the temperature of your bath so that it feels exactly how you would like it to. If you opt for a sitting position, you can also choose to close your eyes or keep a pillow at hand to help you relax even further.
Benefits of Using Cannabis Bath Salts
When you use bath salts, you can expect to experience a variety of benefits. These include:
- Enhanced Sense of Relaxation: As you lie in the bath, you can choose to keep your mind free from any external distractions. This can help you achieve a state of deep relaxation, which can be especially helpful for people who are experiencing stress.
- Improved Cognitive Function: When you consume bath salts, you can rest assured that your cognitive function will remain high. This can be helpful for people who are going through stressful periods in their lives.
- Enhanced Sense of Smell: When you add some Epsom salts to your bath, they can help you to take advantage of the sense of smell even more. This can be especially helpful for people who experience any type of anxiety related to their sense of smell.
How to Make Your Own Cannabis Bath Salts
Making cannabis bath salts is easy, but it does require some ingredients. Thankfully, most of them are cheap or even free. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Epsom salt – Epsom salt is a type of salt that’s used for a variety of different things. In this case, you’ll use it to soak your feet and relax your body. It’s also a great anti-inflammatory and laxative, so it’s a nice overall supplement.
- Glycerin – Glycerin is another essential oil that gives bath salts their super-soothing properties. It’s also a natural humectant that traps moisture in the air. This is extremely beneficial for people with dry skin, since it adds hydration to your skin.
- CBD hemp oil – CBD hemp oil is what gives cannabis bath salts their relaxing effects. This is what makes the bath salts soothing while reducing stress and pain. The hemp oil also has skin repairing properties, making it the perfect ingredient for a bath salt blend.
- CBD oil – CBD oil is what gives cannabis bath salts their euphoric effects. This is what makes bath salts an excellent way to relax. It also has a variety of other benefits, such as improving sleep and mood.
Once you’ve gathered all your ingredients, the next step is to mix it all together. Cannabis bath salts will last for a few weeks in a glass container, but they can last for months if they’re sealed properly. Most bath salts will keep for a few months in a sealed glass container out of direct sunlight.
Final Words: Should You Add Cannabis to Your Bath?
As we have discussed, bath salts only contain a low concentration of cannabinoids. This means that you will not experience any sort of “high” from using these salts. However, these salts do offer a number of benefits when used during your bath time. If you are looking for an easy way to enjoy the benefits of cannabis, these salts are a great option. Before purchasing bath salts, it is important to note that these salts are not made from medical-grade materials. This means that the cannabinoids contained in these salts may not offer the same benefits as cannabinoids from a medical grade extraction. While bath salts might not offer the same high that smoking or consuming edibles does, they are an easy way to enjoy the benefits of cannabis. If you are looking for a way to enjoy your bath time even more, try adding some bath salts to your next bath. Visit wccannabis.co online dispensary for all your cannabis needs.