Do you feel stuck in a rut? Do you feel like your creativity just isn’t coming to the surface? Are you ready to do something different and get out of your comfort zone? Well, if you’re tired of feeling stagnant and are looking for new ways to unblock your creative abilities, then a mushroom trip might be just what you need. Under normal circumstances, our brains are wired to reject anything that is new or strange. This makes it difficult for us to try new things and experiment with something other than our usual routines. On the other hand, mushrooms have been shown to increase our openness by dampening down the part of our brain that resists change and unfamiliarity. By taking in these psychoactive psilocybin mushrooms, you will be able to access parts of yourself that may have been locked away or forgotten about for some time. So if reigniting your passion for art or crafts appeals to you right now, then read on as we delve into everything you need to know about the benefits of taking a psychedelic mushroom trip.
What are psilocybin mushrooms?
Psilocybin mushrooms, also known as “magic mushrooms”, are fungi that contain psilocybin and psilocin, two compounds that are responsible for giving users psychedelic experiences. Psilocybin and psilocin are the compounds that are responsible for creating the hallucinogenic experience, while other compounds like cubensis and cyanescens are the mushrooms’ main support structures. Psilocybin mushrooms are generally grey and/or brown in colour and are shaped like a spongy fruiting body. They grow on deciduous forest trees like oaks, poplars, and willows and are most commonly found in Mexico, the United States, Brazil, and Costa Rica. Psilocybin mushrooms are usually consumed in the form of tea or dried and are usually consumed in small quantities. They can also be eaten raw or cooked, but this is generally only done by experienced users. Sometimes, people will drink a cup of hot water with a few psilocybin mushrooms in it and sit in a dark room for a few hours to experience the full effects of the mushrooms.
Ways a Mushroom Trip Can Benefit You
- Accessing Your Creative Side – When you take mushrooms, your brain gets a boost of serotonin, which is a chemical that is linked to feelings of happiness, feelings of connectedness and feelings of creativity. This can make you feel more motivated and inspired to express yourself and tap into your creative side.
- Better Health – Psilocybin mushrooms have also been shown to reduce stress and anxiety, which can lead to better health outcomes for people who are prone to experiencing high levels of stress.
- Opening Your Mind – Since mushrooms are known to make the brain more open to ideas, new insights, and perspectives, you could expect to feel like you are tapping into something more profound than usual. This can be incredibly helpful for people who feel like they are constantly being told “no” and “you can’t do that” by society.
- Building Confidence – Because psilocybin mushrooms are known to boost feelings of confidence and feelings of worth, you could expect to feel more motivated to pursue your passions and accomplish your goals.
- Reducing Guilt – Psilocybin mushrooms have also been shown to reduce feelings of guilt and shame, which can be especially helpful for people who feel guilty for things that they have done or don’t know why they feel guilty for.
Tips for Staying Safe During a Trip
- Make sure that you have some visuals on hand to help you make sense of what you are experiencing. This could be pictures, words, sounds, etc.
- Make sure that you are drinking fluids. This will help to keep you hydrated and prevent yourself from feeling dehydrated.
- Try to avoid staying in a place where you don’t feel comfortable, where you feel unsafe, or where you feel like somebody is not welcome.
- Make sure that you are having a positive mindset. This will help you to stay safe and prevent you from slipping into a depressive mindset.
- If you need to take a break from your trip or want to bring things back down to Earth, try to do so in a conscious manner. This could mean trying to bring some of the insights that you had during your trip back down to Earth.
Mushrooms are a natural substance that can be ingested to produce a psychoactive experience. In many cultures, mushrooms have been harvested for centuries for their psychoactive effects, and these mushrooms are being harvested in the modern day as well. Taking psilocybin mushrooms is a relatively safe way to experience a psychedelic trip. This is because it is possible to take these mushrooms in a controlled manner and to have a guide present during the trip to help you navigate it safely. People are reporting increased creativity, better health outcomes, and a more open mind after they take psilocybin mushrooms. While they are not dangerous in and of themselves, it is important to take care to navigate them safely so that you have an optimal experience during your trip. Visit Wccannabis.co online dispensary for all your mushrooms needs.