Romulan Strain Review For Beginners And Experienced Stoners
In this Romulan strain review, we look at a bud that originated in the Netherlands but is now taking Canada by storm.
Romulan weed gained popularity in the early 2000s for its high THC content, stable nature, and ability to produce exceptionally potent buds with a high CBD content.
The Romulan strain has an Indica-dominant genetic makeup and produces many sought-after effects, including relaxation, euphoria, and creativity. It may also have medical benefits.
The strain’s plants are slight and fat, with dense buds covered in trichomes.
The leaves are thin and have long stems. The Romulan strain has a sweet aroma of fresh fruit, pineapple, strawberry, and watermelon.
The taste resembles citrus fruits, earthy tones, and floral notes.
This Romulan strain review has everything you need to know about this bud.
What is the Romulan strain?
The first question we answer in this Romulan strain review is, “what is it?” The Romulan strain is an indica-dominant hybrid bud that offers unique effects and benefits to its consumers.
Romulan is a cross between two legendary strains, Rhino and North American Indica.
- Romulan is indica dominant, which means it provides a more powerful body high than sativa dominant strains on the market today. This strain’s relaxing effects can help you unwind and relax after a long day at work or school.
- The Indica side of this strain ensures it produces resin-rich buds and has a spicy aroma mixed with earthy undertones that remind us of fresh pine trees after a summer rainstorm. For more, here’s the comprehensive Romulan strain review.
Romulan Strain Review: THC Content
The bud in this Romulan strain review is known for its high THC content, which makes it ideal for medical users who want to experience the health benefits of cannabis or stoners looking to unlock new levels of the “high.”.
This strain’s high THC content plays a larger role in uplifting the mind and body. The high from this strain can last for hours, depending on how much you consume.
Romulan is known as one of the most potent strains on the planet. But it’s not all about the THC. Research shows that other cannabis compounds play a part in weed’s overall effects, whether you are talking about the high or the medical benefits.
One class of those beneficial compounds is terpenes. And this bud has a robust terpene profile that adds to its character, adds to the medical benefits and promotes its high effects.
The effects from this strain are typically felt within 20 minutes after consumption but can last for up to three hours or more, depending on how much you consume, individual strains and your consumption technique.
This strain has an earthy flavour with hints of pine and citrus. It also has a strong aroma that becomes more intense as you inhale it through your mouth.
Romulan buds have a rich terpene profile with hints of fruit, spice, earthiness, and peppermint in the aroma. The taste is fruity with notes of bubblegum, cherries, and citrus fruits mixed in with it too. This strain also has a sweet aftertaste that you won’t get bored of after consuming one bowl or two.
Romulan Strain Review: How You Can Consume It In Canada
1. Flowers – You can get Romulan comes in a bud form. Romulan dried flowers have a potency of up to 20% THC and 5% CBD. Romulan is also available in other forms, including pre-rolled joints and blunts.
The cannabis flower is the most popular form of cannabis consumers purchase and is one of the best ways to enjoy weed flavour. Romulan has a strong aroma and is often described as having a fruity or citrusy scent. The flower is typically medium, with purple colours ranging from light to dark shades of purple.
2. Edibles – Romulan strain can also be enjoyed in edible form, including chocolate brownies and cookies. Consumers who prefer to consume marijuana without smoking can choose from various edibles containing natural terpenes to replicate the effects of smoking cannabis.
Edibles come in many forms, such as cookies, brownies, and gummies. They are also known for their high potency levels and long-lasting effects, so consumers must know their dosage before ingesting any product containing THC or CBD.
3. Concentrates – Romulan concentrates available include shatter, wax, and oil form. They are made from high-quality flowers extracted using low heat and pressure.
Consumers can then add these concentrated forms into other products, such as vaporizers or e-cigarettes, for use during vaping sessions.
4. Vapes – This Romulan strain review isn’t complete without the fastest-growing consumption method – Vaping. You can also enjoy Romulan in vape products such as these vape cartridges available at West Coast Cannabis.
Romulan Strain Review: The Effects
In this Romulan strain review, we found that this bud is potent but not overwhelming like some other high THC buds can be at times. It has been described as having an “energetic” effect that makes it great for socializing or getting things done around the house.
As an indica-dominant hybrid, it also still provides a relaxing effect that can come in handy at night when you are ready to sleep. Our Romulan strain review found that the high lasts 3 – 4 hours before fading out slowly over time.
Romulan is one of the best marijuana strains to use if you want to relax and feel energized and focused at the same time. If you are looking for an active high, then this is what you need.
Romulan is known for its ability to cause euphoria and relaxation simultaneously. It is also known for its strong appetite-stimulating properties, which make it great for promoting healthy eating habits and reducing nausea.
Its high THC and CBD content is also instrumental in producing its chronic pain and insomnia-relieving properties.
Romulan is known for being potent, although it is not as potent as some strains, such as Sour Diesel or Blue Dream. It is, therefore, not recommended for people who have never smoked before since it can be pretty harsh on your throat and lungs if you aren’t used to smoking large amounts of high THC marijuana.
But it’s not all about getting high; this Romulan strain review also found that it also offers some other great benefits, including:
• Pain Relief – This herb is excellent for helping relieve arthritis or other types of pain that could be causing you discomfort throughout your day. It is said to help improve your mobility and make life easier for you in general.
Due to its high THC content, Romulan is effective in managing pain, especially chronic pain. Since it also helps improve focus and may have a relaxing effect, it is an excellent choice for those who need to stay productive while they take care of their ailments.
• Mood Enhancement – If you are feeling down or depressed, smoking Romulan may help enhance your mood. What’s a better pick-me-up than smoking a joint?
• Anxiety Reduction – Romulan may help reduce anxiety by relaxing your body and mind. This unique bud ensures you can keep working through your problems without feeling overwhelmed by stress. Romulan offers some relaxation and calming effects.
Romulan strain has some solid indica-dominant genetics that has been carefully bred to produce higher levels of THC than standard strains.
Not only does this strain offer a high level of THC, but it also offers some great benefits. For example, Romulan contains higher Cannabidiol (CBD) levels, which improves its pain relief properties for people suffering from chronic pain.
Where Can You Buy Romulan Strain Online In Canada
Looking for the effects described in this Romulan strain review? This bud is available online at West Coast Cannabis, the best mail-order marijuana dispensary in Canada that ships high-quality, cheap weed products to all parts of the country.
At West Coast Cannabis, we sell weed in different forms, including capsules, tinctures, flowers, concentrates, vapes, and edibles. So there’s something for everyone.
All our weed products are checked for quality before they are sourced and shipped to ensure they comply with our high standards. Buy weed online in Canada today, and we will ship it to you anywhere in the country.