The holidays are fast approaching, and with them come the many parties and get-togethers that fill our lives in the lead-up to Christmas. With so much going on, it can be hard to figure out what to bring as a gift. Fortunately, cannabis is widely accepted as a holiday gift in most parts of the country this time of year. But, is your weed-friendly friend or family member prepared for the stoner they’re about to buy? It might help if you have some idea of what to get them. And, luckily for you (and them!), there are plenty of great gifts you can give any cannabis enthusiast this season. Here are some of the best ideas if you need some inspiration:
What’s the point of having a vaporizer or a dab rig if you don’t have any accessories to go with them? You can’t just get them a bag of dry herb and expect them to know how to use it. Instead, think about getting them some essentials they’ll find really useful. Some examples of this include:
- A portable grinder – Perfect for grinding herbs into a fine powder for dry herb vaporizers, and for storing in a bag for a quick-and-easy vape session.
- A vape pen – Vape pens are small devices that can be used for vaping dry herb. They’re discreet, easy to use, and most importantly, affordable compared to traditional, legal marijuana.
- A portable charger – A portable charger is essential if you plan on vaping or combusting anywhere other than your home or a carefully-chosen location. It allows you to charge your vape or battery-powered heating device without being tied to a wall outlet. flavors and effects. This is an excellent way to safely introduce them to the world of cannabinoids.
- A vapor bag – A vapor bag is a crucial accessory for the cannabis consumer. It’s used to store dry herbs, concentrates, and oils, so you can’t vape without it.
Edibles and Tinctures
If you’re looking for a gift that’s a little more long-term, consider edibles and tinctures. These two can take a while to kick in, but they’re also something you can give to your loved one every few days, week, or month to make sure they’re getting the most of their new hobby. Edibles can come in all sorts of shapes and forms, so you can be sure to find something that your recipient will love. Some examples of edibles you can give include:
- A cannabis-infused gummy bear – These are no doubt the most popular form of cannabis-infused product. They’re easy to take, don’t require any additional equipment, and come in a variety of flavours.
- A cannabis-infused chocolate bar – Chocolate is a very popular sweet treat that can be infused with cannabinoids. This is a great gift for a loved one who loves sweets but also wants to enjoy cannabis.
Cannabis Creams and Lotions
If the person you’re buying for has tried cannabis products before, but they’re still new to the whole idea, a great gift is cannabis-infused lotion or cream. These products can be used by anyone and are excellent for just about anyone. The only thing you have to remember is that they do require reapplication after several hours. This is perfect for someone who needs to be discreet. Some examples of cannabis-infused lotions and creams you can choose from include:
- CBD lotion – CBD is a cannabinoid that’s found in both cannabis and hemp plants. It’s been shown to have a variety of health benefits, and its anti-inflammatory effects can help reduce redness and irritation from eczema and psoriasis.
- Cannabis-infused eye cream – This eye cream has a variety of benefits, including anti-aging properties and anti-redness and puffiness. It’s perfect for sensitive skin.
- Cannabis-infused lip balm – These products have a variety of benefits, including anti-inflammatory effects and anti-viral and antimicrobial properties. They’re great for keeping your lips safe from germs and from dryness.
Grow Lights and LEDs
If your loved one is more of a beginner, consider a gift card for a grow light or a starter kit. These are great for beginners because they help them get started in their journey to self-sufficiency. They’re also a great opportunity for someone to grow their own cannabis and reap the rewards of doing so, which is a gift in itself. Some examples of grow lights and starter kits you can choose from include:
- A 600-watt LED light – This is a great grow light for beginners, as it’s one of the most affordable options out there. It produces a great amount of light and has a long lifespan.
- A HID light – HID stands for high-intensity discharge. These grow lights are more expensive than LED lights because they emit more light, but they also have a longer lifespan.
If your loved one is more experienced, a good gift is a gift card for a dispensary like West Coast Cannabis. This is a great way to show your loved one how to buy their cannabis, which is essential for safely consuming but is also a great way to save money. Some examples of smoking gear you can choose from include:
- A bong or pipe – These are essential smoking gear, especially if you want to decarb your herb. A bong has a water filtration system, while a pipe has a percolator.
- A joint roller – This is essential if you want to roll your own joints. It helps you evenly break up the herbs and evenly distributes any residual heat left in the herb.
- A lighter or a torch – These are essential for safely combusting your herb. They also help you evenly distribute the cannabinoids throughout the joint.
- A grinder – These are essential for grinding herbs and spices, especially if you want to save time and money and decarb your herb.
When it comes to gifting the cannabis enthusiast in your life, there’s no better time than the holidays. With so many options out there, you’re sure to find something interesting and useful that your loved one will enjoy. Visit Wccannabis.co online dispensary for a wide selection of cannabis products.
Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.