Cannabis tea is a delicious way to consume your medical marijuana. Similar to how you would drink an Earl Grey or green tea, you can use the same process to make cannabis tea. This article will help you understand what cannabis tea is, the different types of cannabis and how to make it.
What Is Cannabis Tea?
Cannabis tea is a beverage made with the flowers, leaves, or stem of the cannabis plant. In addition to the cannabinoids in marijuana, other compounds in the plant may contribute to the effects consumed through tea. Cannabinoids are chemicals that interact with the human endocannabinoid system, a network of receptors and molecules involved in maintaining human health and homeostasis. There are many different types of cannabis, many of which have varying amounts of cannabinoids that may contribute to the effects of consuming the plant. Some contain high levels of terpenes, which are fragrant compounds found in plants that contribute to the aroma of the beverage. A wide variety of cannabis may be used to make tea, including flowers, leaves, stems, and seeds.
Why Make Cannabis Why Make Cannabis
Cannabis tea offers many health advantages over smoking or consuming edibles. Drinking tea offers many of the same benefits as consuming edibles, while also offering many additional benefits like improved digestion, lower anxiety, and better sleep. Some of the many health benefits of consuming cannabis tea include:
- Pain relief – Drinking cannabis tea can provide pain relief, as cannabinoids are commonly found in the plant and may interact with your endocannabinoid system.
- Better sleep – Since certain terpenes are present in the cannabis flower, consuming the tea may produce a relaxing effect on the body. This is especially beneficial in those with anxiety or those experiencing insomnia.
- Improved digestion – The digestive system is stimulated by cannabinoids and the plant may benefit from a higher quality of digestion.
- Weight loss – Certain cannabinoids found in the plant may have an appetite suppressing effect, leading to weight loss in some people.
Different Types of Cannabis and Their Properties
There are many different types of cannabis that can be used for making cannabis tea. These will all work for making a strong, potent cannabis tea. When you’re choosing your cannabis, keep in mind what properties you like the most from your cannabis and what you want your cannabis to do for you.
- Indica-dominant strains are known for their sedative and calming effects. These are great for reducing stress, promoting relaxation and helping you fall asleep.
- Sativa-dominant strains are known for their energizing and wake-you-the-fuck-up effects. These are great for boosting your mood, improving your memory and keeping you awake and focused during the day.
- Hybrid strains are a mix of both indica and sativa characteristics. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of both indica and sativa characteristics in one strain.
How to Make Cannabis Tea
The simplest method for making cannabis tea is to brew your favorite strain in hot water. Add the leaves of the plant to a mug, a pot or a tea bag and steep for five to six minutes. If you want stronger tea, you can increase the brewing time. You can brew your cannabis tea using a variety of equipment, like a coffee pot, a water cooler or even a pressure cooker. However, be aware of how hot your chosen brewing method is, as you don’t want to burn yourself and your friends. If your goal is to produce an herbal beverage, then you can brew your tea the same way you would with coffee. For a milder, smoother experience, you can try brewing tea with a lower temperature, such as boiling water or steeping in hot water.
If regular tea isn’t doing the trick for you, why not try out some cannabis tea? This is a great way to get the benefits of drinking CBD or THC-rich infusions without feeling any of the effects. You can also make your own cannabis tea at home, which is an easy and convenient way to enjoy all of the benefits of cannabinoids. Visit Wccannabis.co online dispensary for all your cannabis needs.
Leave a comment