Ah, the “wake and bake.” The most beautiful of all rituals. It’s a total blast to do, and it can be a lot of fun if done correctly. However, there are a few things you should know before you get high and head into the day.
If you want to start your day off right, then you need some tips on how to wake and bake successfully! Here are some tips that will help you have a great day from the moment you wake up!
Why do a Wake and Bake?
It might seem like there’s not much of a difference between waking up and having your morning coffee, and smoking weed to get you going in the morning. But it actually is! Regularly getting high before you go to bed will change the way your body responds to it.
If you wake up with weed in your system, then that can alter how marijuana affects you throughout the day. It’s also important to note that if you’re using edibles, they’ll take longer to take effect than smoked weed.
What is a “Wake and Bake”?
A “wake and bake” is a phrase that stems from the idea of waking up and smoking weed. The two words go together to imply the ritual of starting your morning off on a high note.
The phrase can be used in a variety of ways. It can refer to the process of getting high before going on with your day, or it can be used as a verb to describe smoking weed before you go to sleep at night.
A lot of stoners use this ritual because it’s often necessary for people with chronic pain, depression, or anxiety disorders. It helps them function throughout the day without feeling too anxious or depressed.
How to wake up the right way
If you want to wake up the right way, then you’ve got to make sure that you are not lying in bed for too long before you get up.
If you are lying in bed for too long, then your body will start to relax and you will experience a surge of melatonin. This melatonin release will make it harder for your body to wake up on its own, meaning that it will take more time for your brain to reset.
The first thing that you should do is open your curtains or blinds on windows near where the sun would be coming through. The sudden rush of light on your eyes will help them adjust back into their normal waking state. If this is still not enough, then try opening a window or turning on some lights so that it’s easier for your eyes to adjust.
The 5 best tips for a successful Wake and Bake
- Wake up early. Waking up early will give you more time to prepare for your day and wake up slowly. It’s important to take your time with this ritual, because it can help you feel refreshed and energized. This way, when you do indulge in the tasty cannabis, you’ll be starting off with a high that is already at its highest point!
- Eat breakfast before getting high. It’s important to eat breakfast before indulging in any marijuana because it will help keep you full for longer periods of time. This way, the munchies won’t come over you as quickly and you can enjoy yourself without having to worry about finding food soon after!
- Plan out your day ahead of time. It’s important to plan out what your day will look like ahead of time so that there are no surprises later on as the high starts to wear off and things get mundane again. This way, if something goes wrong or some unexpected event happens, then you’ll know how to handle it appropriately instead of reacting on the fly!
- Stay hydrated throughout the day. Not drinking enough fluids can cause dehydration.
- Choose the right strain of marijuana. Sativas have an energizing, stimulating effect which is ideal for wake and bake.
Wccannabis.co has a wide selection of Sativa-dominant weed available.
Buy Cannabis Online
Your wake and bake is your chance to start your day right. There are some things you can do to ensure that you’re full of energy and ready to take on the day.
Although there are many different philosophies about how to start the day right, there are some important things to keep in mind. Try waking up at least an hour before you need to be awake so you can wake up naturally. Drink plenty of water, but not too much coffee or caffeine, which can cause dehydration. Get your day going by buying marijuana online from wccannabis.co!